Hello Innovation is a high performance group of companies powered by innovation and change. We are disruptive by design. We love solving the world’s toughest business challenges. It’s in our DNA to change the world and improve lives through our portfolio of companies.
Intrigued? Perfect. If you’re ready to be part of a company that’s exploding with growth, debt free, and lives to change the world, let’s see where you can put your talents to work.
Do you have what it takes to lead projects across the board from minute-to-minute on a daily basis? Do you live to build cross-functional teams and inspire them into action? Are you a well-rounded talent with a “can do” attitude? Do you love challenging conventional wisdom and making a difference in the world? Then imagine what you can do working with a group of the brightest minds in our get-sh*t-done culture.
A Producer at Hello Innovation acts as part project manager, part recruiter, part art director, part technical director and part business savvy negotiator. The ultimate key to this position is the marriage of the right qualifications and the right personality.
If you think this role is padded with layers of processes and corporate structure, this isn’t the position for you. Our Producer will need to have a proactive approach, work hard, be flexible, never let anything slip, and take personal responsibility for the projects in which they are assigned.
- Oversee a variety of traditional and digital projects from concept to completion.
- Single point of accountability within the company, “owning” the production of the projects in which they are assigned.
- Meet with upper management to discuss and identify project requirements and objectives while managing expectations.
- Build a team of internal and external resources to get the project done.
- Manage cross-functional teams with a motivational, proactive approach throughout the entire production process.
- Ensure production efficiency on a daily basis through efficient resource planning, resource productivity and allocation.
- Plan, manage, and lead all project related meetings and presentations.
- Design / development may not be your core disciplines, but you must be confident delegating tasks in those areas.
- Ensure that goals are communicated and adhered to in production, while contributing your point of view openly and honestly.
- 3+ years experience producing software / interactive and traditional projects.
- Strong eye for quality work and excellent understanding of usability and what makes a good web / software project.
- Excellent communication skills with both creative team members and technical teams alike.
- Must be business savvy and relationship driven.
- Proven track record of success in managing challenging business situations.
- Must be a highly proactive problem solver.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is required.
Benefits & Perks
- Great Benefits
- Our full coverage benefits package is available to all employees and includes health, dental and 401(k).
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 15 paid days off to start PLUS additional breaks including 9 paid holidays, a Parental Leave Program, and more!
- Lunch and Snacks
- Our kitchen is loaded with snacks, pop, wine & beer, and if you need a caffeine boost we’ve got you covered with our coffee bar!
- Knowledge is power, which is why we encourage all employees to check out the latest industry happenings. We’ll cover the cost!
- Plus much more
- Flexible working hours, monthly tech talks and weekly fitness classes, to name a few.
Detroit, Michigan - in the heart of Greektown!
Hello Innovation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.