Join the Revolution. Work with a company that’s changing the world. Hello Innovationowns and operates a strong set of businesses powered by innovation and change. We are disruptive by design. We love solving the world’s toughest business challenges. It’s in our DNA to change the world and improve lives through our portfolio of companies.
There’s no shame in being ambitious at Hello Innovation; career growth is a priority for us – we help one another climb, we don’t climb over one another. A team-driven environment and high levels of integrity serve as incubators for brilliant minds.
Intrigued? Perfect. We’re hiring like crazy right now, and looking for driven, forward-thinking problem solvers to join our team.
Online Conversion Optimization Specialist
We’re seeking an Online Conversion Optimization Specialist who is passionate about improving conversion and revenue to work their magic across our portfolio of brands. You’ll analyze website traffic for trends and use patterns to identify and quantify customer habits and behavior and recommend modifications to maximize traffic, customer satisfaction, capture and sales generation. Candidates should have a strategic digital testing (A/B & MVT) background and have experience improving online conversion funnels from various traffic sources.
A Hello Innovation Online Conversion Optimization Specialist should be a motivated self-starter that lives for data and isn’t afraid to pave the way for this new position!
- Design, develop and launch testing, targeting and optimization activities across all our business units
- Structure, build, and track tests on homepages, category and product pages, landing pages, shopping carts and download forms
- Test marketing messages, product descriptions, calls-to-action, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, target URLs behind a link, etc.
- Translate customer needs into effective, valuable solutions and communicate solutions to appropriate parties
- Translate both qualitative and quantitative test results into actionable business insights
- Optimize site/page performance to increase clicks, conversions & average order value
- Report on the progress of conversion optimization on a weekly and monthly basis through the delivery of key performance indicator reports and conversion test logs
- Synthesize data/research from multiple sources to define testing thresholds and better understand test outcomes
- Ensure site architecture and site optimization strategy keep pace with evolving organic search practices
- Work with the Marketing Team to increase conversion rates and ROI of digital marketing & site campaigns
- Support UX / Design Team with ad-hoc analysis requests
- 3+ years in a web analytics role and experience with website optimization required
- Proven experience in using data to identify issues and create clear actions to improve website performance and KPIs
- Highly analytical and experienced in running A/B, Multi Variant and usability tests
- Solid experience with testing tools including Google website optimizer and Visual optimizer
- Experience in web analytics programs & Excel
- Knowledge of e-commerce
- Proficiency in user experience best practices and copywriting preferred
- Results driven, experienced individual that can reliably meet goals & deadlines
- Affinity for solving complex challenges
- Highly motivated, resourceful problem solver with the ability to lead and interact effectively with cross-functional teams
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience preferred
Benefits & Perks!
- Great Benefits
- Our full coverage benefits package is available to all employees and includes health, dental and 401(k).
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 15 paid days off to start PLUS additional breaks including 9 paid holidays, a Parental Leave Program, and more!
- Lunch and Snacks
- Our kitchen is loaded with snacks, pop, wine & beer, and if you need a caffeine boost we’ve got you covered with our coffee bar!
- Knowledge is power, which is why we encourage all employees to check out the latest industry happenings. We’ll cover the cost!
- Plus much more
- Flexible working hours, monthly tech talks and weekly fitness classes, to name a few.
Detroit, Michigan - in the heart of Greektown!
About Hello Innovation
Join the Revolution. Work with a company that’s changing the world.
Our global companies and breakthrough innovations are in the areas of telemedicine, health and beauty, the funeral profession, movie studios, real estate, genealogy, and more!
Top talent across the world join Hello Innovation for our "change the world" mentality; the opportunity to excel in a performance-driven, fast-paced, and competitive atmosphere; the chance to be surrounded by peers and leaders that inspire, motivate, and innovate; and a philosophy that weaves community involvement into its fabric.
If you are interested in joining a profitable, growing, and dynamic company, we want to hear from you!
Hello Innovation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.