Join the Revolution. Work with a company that’s changing the world. Hello Innovation is a high performance group of companies powered by innovation and change. We are disruptive by design. We love solving the world’s toughest business challenges. It’s in our DNA to change the world and improve lives through our portfolio of companies.
Intrigued? Perfect. If you’re ready to be part of a company that’s exploding with growth, debt free, and lives to change the world, let’s see where you can put your talents to work.
Are you an entrepreneurial recruiter who is up to the challenge of fueling Hello Innovation's explosive growth? Do you LOVE technology and have a “change the world” mentality? Then imagine what you can do working with a group of the brightest minds in our get-sh*t-done culture!
Hello Innovation is looking for a fast-paced, go-getter Director of Talent Acquisition to roll up their sleeves and lead the rapid growth of our team, finding top talent from all over the world. You’ll develop and implement candidate talent pipeline strategies through sourcing channels, recruitment campaigns, Internet searches, networking groups, social media, database search, referrals and advertising.
This is a HANDS ON role with direct responsibility through the entire recruiting process. That means you’ll be leading every aspect of the recruiting process, from pre-screening candidates and coordinating the interview process, through selecting candidates, and ensuring employment adjustment through on-boarding and integration.
A successful Director will have kick a$% talent advisor skills and high-tech company experience. You’ll also need to have the ability to succeed in an agile, startup, fast-paced, rapidly growing environment!
- Design and implement an amazing sourcing strategy to identify and attract the best candidates from around the world.
- Live and breathe Hello Innovation’s core values to successfully maintain our one-of-a-kind culture.
- Bring fresh ideas and insights to advance our company's Talent Acquisition strategy and vision for the future.
- Research and cultivate new and innovative recruiting sources to develop a pipeline of technical talent.
- Conduct regular reviews with department directors to report on retention, staffing, metrics, diversity efforts, and mission critical projects in order to provide transparency around the activity.
- Consult with management to understand priorities and needs and establish a long-range talent game plan.
- Identifies and develops strategies, services, and activities to support the current and future talent acquisition needs of the business.
- Aggressively recruit well-qualified applicants from a variety of sources.
- Build project timelines (recruiting plan) for new talent searches.
- Minimum of 5 years of talent acquisition experience identifying candidates to meet business needs in a fast paced environment
- Bring fresh ideas and insights to advance our company's talent acquisition strategies.
- Persuasive communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, presentation skills, and networking skills
- Strategic thinker able to design creative differentiating strategies to attract highly qualified candidates and market firm's opportunities and value proposition.
- Ability to achieve objectives and to quickly adjust course or emphasis, when needed, to reach goals.
- Strong analytical skills
- A strong sense of urgency, a high degree of initiative, and the ability to lead and/or participate in cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated success for technology and creative talent recruiting.
- Be proactive in exploring new sources or research for developing an applicant pool by means of the Internet, social media, and other online avenues.
Compensation & Benefits
- Great Benefits
- Our full coverage benefits package is available to all employees and includes health, dental and 401(k).
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 15 paid days off to start PLUS additional breaks including 9 paid holidays, a Parental Leave Program, and more!
- Lunch and Snacks
- Our kitchen is loaded with snacks, pop, wine & beer, and if you need a caffeine boost we’ve got you covered with our coffee bar!
- Knowledge is power, which is why we encourage all employees to check out the latest industry happenings. We’ll cover the cost!
- Plus much more!
- Flexible working hours, monthly tech talks and weekly fitness classes, to name a few.
Detroit, Michigan - in the heart of Greektown!
Hello Innovation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.