Join the Revolution. Work with a company that’s changing the world. Hello Innovation is a high performance group of companies powered by innovation and change. We are disruptive by design. We love solving the world’s toughest business challenges. It’s in our DNA to change the world and improve lives through our portfolio of companies.
Intrigued? Perfect. If you’re ready to be part of a company that’s exploding with growth, debt free, and lives to change the world, let’s see where you can put your talents to work.
Are you a natural leader who lives to deliver maximum sales and profit growth? Do you have a demonstrated track record in driving continuous improvement across all key sales functions? Do you love working in the trenches and reinforcing a can-do, goal-oriented, collaborative environment throughout our sales team? Then imagine what you can do working with a group of the brightest minds in our get-sh*t-done culture.
Ready to be inspired everyday? Great, because we’re looking for a Vice President of Sales!
Our innovative, easy-to-use solutions are used to improve lives and solve long-standing business challenges. As the VP of Sales, you’re the visionary to help make it happen by driving the total sales efforts for all of our solutions. You will be responsible for leading teams to exceed customer and sales objectives, championing the sales strategy, contributing to and implementing change initiatives to accelerate growth and customer experience, and building a team of exceptional sales talent.
- Collaborate closely with senior leadership to deliver on company goals.
- Plan, develop, and execute channel-specific strategic sales plans (in line with the corporate strategic plan) to drive customer development and retention.
- Lead and mentor the sales team through opportunity development, relationship acquisition, and market growth.
- Build long-lasting business relationships and loyalty within the market and business community.
- Provide leadership, direction and education to the sales team. Establish performance measurements, track performance against those measurements and provide constructive feedback.
- Communicate Hello Innovation’s strategic direction to employees and customers, and ensure this information is understood.
- Perform all personnel management activities for sales staff, including: recruitment, training, performance evaluation and salary management; encourage professional development through job assignments and training.
- Develop and maintain a business plan and budget for the sales department.
- Manage sales tracking, attainment of sales goals and reporting of sales goals and results. You’ll also manage recognition programs, short and long range sales incentive programs.
- Evaluate and facilitate changes to sales strategy, sales process, and workflow to deliver maximum sales and profit growth.
- Hire, teach, and develop sales talent and skills to ensure every customer opportunity is maximized.
- Plan and communicate changes in product, processes, policies and/or procedures in a clear, concise and expedient manner throughout the sales organization.
- Create a high-performing, energized, and "fun at work" sales team culture, emphasizing reward and recognition.
- Implement structured, documented, scalable workflow processes and clear system steps to drive continuous improvement across all sales team functions.
- Set vision and strategy for the sales team; develop specific segment plans to ensure growth in all revenue streams.
- Bachelors degree in related discipline or strong leadership and senior level experience as a substitute.
- At least 10 years of sales experience (preferably technical sales).
- At least 5 years of experience in a sales management role with proven success.
- Ability to be creative, flexible, and objective focused.
- Must be able to research, evaluate, learn, and implement new tools and software.
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com or other CRM systems is a must.
- Experience with selling systems and software is a major plus.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Great Benefits
- Our full coverage benefits package is available to all employees and includes health, dental and 401(k).
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 15 paid days off to start PLUS additional breaks including 9 paid holidays, a Parental Leave Program, and more!
- Lunch and Snacks
- Our kitchen is loaded with snacks, pop, wine & beer, and if you need a caffeine boost we’ve got you covered with our coffee bar!
- Knowledge is power, which is why we encourage all employees to check out the latest industry happenings. We’ll cover the cost!
- Plus much more
- Flexible working hours, monthly tech talks and weekly fitness classes, to name a few.
Detroit, MI – in the heart of Greektown!
Hello Innovation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.