Join the Revolution. Work with a company that’s changing the world. Hello Innovation is a high performance group of companies powered by innovation and change. We are disruptive by design. We love solving the world’s toughest business challenges. It’s in our DNA to change the world and improve lives through our portfolio of companies.
Intrigued? Perfect. If you’re ready to be part of a company that’s exploding with growth, debt free, and lives to change the world, let’s see where you can put your talents to work.
Do you live to bring in higher volumes of profitable traffic? Do you strive to beat your “best results” instead of relying on what’s worked in the past? Do you love challenging conventional wisdom and making a difference in the world? Then imagine what you can do working with a group of the brightest minds in our get-sh*t-done culture.
Ready to be inspired everyday? Great, because we’re looking for an amazing SEO / SEM Manager!
Our superstar search marketer should be able to hit the ground running. They will be responsible for developing and executing SEM and SEO initiatives and across our portfolio of businesses. The ideal candidate has a strong statistical and metrics-driven mindset, rigorous testing standards, and writes awesome copy.
- Plan and execute all aspects of SEO, SEM, and Retargeting campaigns across our portfolio of businesses, including but not limited to account setup, strategy development, organization and management
- Work with cross functional teams to optimize websites and drive relevant traffic
- Obsessively monitor and report on campaign performance and do deep dive analysis as necessary
- Proactively research campaign issues, creating and executing action plans based off findings
- Continuously optimize for incremental improvement including landing page, banner ad and ad copy A/B or multi-variant testing
- Implement SEO initiatives and drive key processes such as keyword research, competitive analysis, on-page optimization, content optimization, meta-tag creation, link development and more
- Strategize, execute and manage advanced PPC campaigns leveraging multiple ad networks
- Develop and optimize Retargeting campaigns including segmentation through custom audiences
- Identify creative growth opportunities via PPC, Display, Retargeting & SEO
- Stay on top of the latest SEO / SEM trends and news
- Maintain a positive attitude and change course quickly when plans change, isn’t afraid to fail fast and learn faster
- Expert level SEM / SEO practitioner that’s managed some serious ad spend and helped companies achieve top ranking on organic search (3+ years experience)
- Highly analytical mindset with strong Microsoft Excel skills for analyzing and reporting data
- Extensive experience calculating CTR, CPC, CPA and ROI and can explain the interplay between each of these metrics
- Motivated self-started that sees opportunities and exploits them without sitting around waiting to be told what to do
- Detail oriented, seeing no room for error
- Excellent content writing and editing skills
- Experience with SEO/SEM enterprise software
- Google Certification (Fundamentals), Analytics and Adwords Certification a plus
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, drive hard to completion, and deliver effective results
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Great Benefits
- Our full coverage benefits package is available to all full time employees and includes health, dental and 401(k).
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 15 paid days off to start PLUS additional breaks including 9 paid holidays, a Parental Leave Program, and more!
- Lunch and Snacks
- Our kitchen is loaded with snacks, pop, wine & beer, and if you need a caffeine boost we’ve got you covered with our coffee bar!
- Knowledge is power, which is why we encourage all employees to check out the latest industry happenings. We’ll cover the cost!
- Plus Much More
- Flexible working hours, monthly tech talks and weekly fitness classes, to name a few.
Detroit, Michigan - in the heart of Greektown!
Hello Innovation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.