Join the Revolution. Work with a company that’s changing the world. Hello Innovation is a high performance group of companies powered by innovation and change. We are disruptive by design. We love solving the world’s toughest business challenges. It’s in our DNA to change the world and improve lives through our portfolio of companies.
Intrigued? Perfect. If you’re ready to be part of a company that’s exploding with growth, debt free, and lives to change the world, let’s see where you can put your talents to work.
Are you a passionate, creative and analytical Social Media Strategist who can manage communities like nobody’s business?! Do you live to generate engagement and leads? Do you love challenging conventional wisdom and making a difference in the world? Then imagine what you can do working with a group of the brightest minds in our get-sh*t-done culture.
Ready to be inspired everyday? Great, because we’re looking for a Social Media Strategist!
Our Social Media Strategist will own the overall social initiatives across our portfolio of businesses. You will be responsible for community, influencer, and reputation management from strategy and planning, to implementation and analysis.
- Plan and execute engagement and lead driven social media strategies
- Provide strategic planning, support and recommendations to include social media as an important element of marketing programs
- Collaborate with our Marketing and Creative teams to ensure the branding/voice of all our social media outlets are cohesive with other channels and initiatives
- Develop best in class social experiences with the help of cross-functional teams
- Create programs that leverage earned, owned and paid media
- Leverage social media analytics to optimize campaigns and provide clear recommendations on how to further grow engagement and increase leads via social media
- Develop and manage vendor relationships to grow social reach, engagement and conversion
- Constantly keep up with industry and social media trends
- Educate team around the implementation of new social media tactics and technologies
- Document and streamline social media workflows and guidelines
- Manage social media deliverables, timelines, and budgets
- Work with Marketing team to plan and execute content / editorial calendars
- Brainstorm, draft and post content for our portfolio of businesses’ social channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube and Google+
- Moderate channels and act as a brand ambassador by interacting with customers and fans on social communities in an authentic, genuine and human way
- Identify, document and build relationships with key influencers to generate brand exposure, interaction, and leads via advocates and fans
- Work with Marketing and Creative teams to plan and manage the production of social media content
- Focus on ROI and continual optimization and improvement of social activity
- Lead reputation management outreach for both positive and negative sentiment; work collaboratively by handing off to sales, customer support, HR etc.
- Expertise in social media strategies, technologies, platforms, services and measurement techniques (3+ years)
- Demonstrated experience creating and executing a social media strategy that builds fan base, increases engagement and drives conversion
- Analytical-minded and well-versed with social analytical tools and reporting
- Strong copywriting skills leveraging SEO / SMO techniques
- Extensive experience in social media copywriting & community management
- Must be a “self-starter” with the ability to excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with minimal supervision
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Great Benefits
- Our full coverage benefits package is available to all full time employees and includes health, dental and 401(k).
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 15 paid days off to start PLUS additional breaks including 9 paid holidays, a Parental Leave Program, and more!
- Lunch and Snacks
- Our kitchen is loaded with snacks, pop, wine & beer, and if you need a caffeine boost we’ve got you covered with our coffee bar!
- Knowledge is power, which is why we encourage all employees to check out the latest industry happenings. We’ll cover the cost!
- Plus Much More
- Flexible working hours, monthly tech talks and weekly fitness classes, to name a few.
Detroit, Michigan - in the heart of Greektown!
Hello Innovation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.