Do you love immersing yourself in research to discover valuable insights about business, products and people? Are you a disciple of the design-thinking mentality? Then we should talk.
We’re looking for a research detective with experience in quantitative and qualitative research methods to connect insights that inform design, innovation and strategy across our diverse business units.
- Conduct research studies to uncover golden nuggets of information that can help guide our business and product strategies.
- Leverage surveys, in-context experiments with prototypes, system analytics, and qualitative research to extrapolate actionable insights.
- Sort through complex, complicated and overwhelming information and present it in a way that is easily understood and scannable.
- Use a human-centered approach in analyzing data and integrating stories with data.
- Collaborate with product, design and strategy teams, presenting ideas and feedback based on your findings.
- Have a thorough understanding of the relationship between business requirements, product strategy and user experience
- Experience conducting qualitative and quantitative research
- Have experience with data libraries, LexusNexus, and similar research banks
- Possess strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills