Can you create Information Management Plans like nobody’s business? Does designing the perfect Information Management Framework keep you up at night? Do you eat, sleep and breathe Information and Knowledge Management? Do taxonomies turn you on? Then we want to hear from you!
We’re looking for an Information Management ninja to help us create a repeatable, scalable, and simple way to bring clarity and alignment on how.... we create, use & share, manage, and monitor any kind of information in our organization.
- How might we create a single source of truth for all information?
- How might we bring all of our content together and present it in a way that can we leveraged and weaved into everything we do?
- How can we capture information faster?
- How can we organize information consistently?
- How can we engineer this to speed up innovation and not slow us down?
- How can stop recreating the same sh*t over and over because we can't find it?
- How we can manage the information we create?
- How can we manage the information we share?
- How can we communicate the information more consistently?
- How can we make it easy to search and find things?
- How can we make ideas and information spread throughout faster?
- How can we make it more collaborative?
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Information Management
- Must have expert-level knowledge
- Must possess a strong understanding of information architecture and taxomonies
- Solid understanding of workflow processes
- Experience with organizing Confluence, Jira and Google Drive is a plus