Join the Revolution. Work with a company that’s changing the world. Hello Innovation owns and operates a strong set of businesses powered by innovation and change. We are disruptive by design. We love solving the world’s toughest business challenges. It’s in our DNA to change the world and improve lives through our portfolio of companies.
There’s no shame in being ambitious at Hello Innovation; career growth is a priority for us – we help one another climb, we don’t climb over one another. A team-driven environment and high levels of integrity serve as incubators for brilliant minds.
Intrigued? Perfect. We’re hiring like crazy right now, and looking for driven, forward-thinking problem solvers to join our team.
Do you have psychic abilities when it comes to anticipating people's needs before issues pop up? Are you an organizational genius in the areas of time management, scheduling and communication? Are you looking for an EA position where you actually get to make an impact and solve the world’s biggest problems, instead of just answer phones or order lunch? If you answered yes to all of the above, we want to talk...
We’re looking for someone who is more than just a secretary. We’re in search of a strategic problem-solver and results-driven Executive Assistant to work directly as the right-hand man (or woman) to our Founder and CEO and support the explosive growth of our company. Not only will you have significant decision-making abilities within our company, but you’ll be directly responsible for projects and initiatives that range from minor to world-changing.
This position goes far beyond your typical administrative role. You will be directly responsible for doing whatever it takes to support our CEO’s daily activities and keep him focused on the work that matters, while also managing and executing any task that will help to ensure maximum efficiency. At the end of the day, we play to win and we’re on a straight-shot path to change the world with the products that we create. As Executive Assistant, you get to ride shotgun through all of it.
(Please note: this is NOT an entry-level position.)
- Help support the CEO and greater leadership team by preparing reports, analyzing data and identifying strategic solutions.
- Help our CEO and leadership teams “get their faster” by researching topics and providing key insights, drafting documents, collecting and analyzing information, and coordinating projects and meetings.
- Lead and oversee special projects across multiple departments and businesses, including tracking progress, giving status updates to the CEO, making adjustments to timelines, etc.
- Coordinate the communication and scheduling of our CEO’s busy, constantly-changing schedule, including reading and routing correspondence, making appointments, preparing for meetings, making reservations, and traveling as needed to support his initiatives.
- Complete projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, creating timelines, adjusting priorities, managing teams, monitoring progress, solving problems and presenting findings.
- Dive deep into learning, research and understanding, building depth and breadth expertise on key subjects quickly on topics ranging from the mechanics of CNC machines to the best practices of the floral industry.
- A minimum of 3 years experience assisting at the leadership level in a fast-paced technology environment.
- A passion for working in a fast-paced, organized but chaotic, always changing environment. The ideal candidate will love coming to work knowing that no two days are ever the same.
- You must be a learning animal, constantly challenging yourself to work smarter and do better, and honing your ability to better predict our CEO’s needs over time.
- The ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the total picture.
- You must have proven experience performing complex and confidential administrative tasks, including proactively solving problems, utilizing professional discretion, being highly organized, and juggling executive assistant and general office administrative tasks.
- You must be able to think quick (and smart) on your feet, including strong, decisive decision-making skills that allow you to figure out the appropriate response to a problem or issue when under pressure.
- A fresh, energetic, and enthusiastic personality. You’ll always remain positive, proactive and be able to always exercise great judgment.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Drive and Microsoft Outlook as well as strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint and Vision.
- High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and dealing with professionals inside and outside the company.
- The ability to work irregular hours and adapt to an ever-changing schedule.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Great Benefits
- Our full coverage benefits package is available to all employees and includes health, dental and 401(k).
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 15 paid days off to start PLUS additional breaks including 9 paid holidays, a Parental Leave Program, and more!
- Lunch and Snacks
- Our kitchen is loaded with snacks, pop, wine & beer, and if you need a caffeine boost we’ve got you covered with our coffee bar!
- Knowledge is power, which is why we encourage all employees to check out the latest industry happenings. We’ll cover the cost!
- Plus much more
- Flexible working hours, monthly tech talks and weekly fitness classes, to name a few.
Detroit, Michigan - in the heart of Greektown!