Join the Revolution. Work with a company that’s changing the world. Hello Innovation owns and operates a strong set of businesses powered by innovation and change. We are disruptive by design. We love solving the world’s toughest business challenges. It’s in our DNA to change the world and improve lives through our portfolio of companies.
There’s no shame in being ambitious at Hello Innovation; career growth is a priority for us – we help one another climb, we don’t climb over one another. A team-driven environment and high levels of integrity serve as incubators for brilliant minds.
Intrigued? Perfect. We’re hiring like crazy right now, and looking for driven, forward-thinking problem solvers to join our team.
Are you incredibly organized and detail-oriented, with a drive to get sh*t done? Do your lightning-fast multitasking abilities often leave people dumbfounded? Do you love being able to check-off a new list of tasks each day, feeling like you’ve truly accomplished something? If so, we want to talk…
We are looking for a self-motivated, passionate Personal Assistant to work side-by-side with our Founder and CEO. This isn’t your typical PA position — you have the opportunity to be at the center of supporting and driving one of Michigan’s fastest growing private companies. You will be the glue that holds our structured-chaos together, doing whatever it takes to ensure that our leadership team’s day runs smoothly and efficiently.
The ideal candidate will truly be a Jack (or Jane) of all trades. In your role, you may be coordinating landscape projects on Monday, assembling furniture on Tuesday and arranging travel plans on Wednesday. There is truly no project that is too big or too small for you to tackle. Therefore, you must have superior organizational skills and great follow-through, as you work with little to no supervision to juggle multiple priorities at once, manage your time effectively, and maintain flexibility and high energy in a rapid-paced, always changing environment.
But this role isn’t for everyone… If you are uncomfortable with priorities shifting, rolling up your sleeves to get your hands dirty, or never knowing what your day ahead will look like, this probably isn’t the position for you.
- Perform a variety of administrative functions from small tasks to big projects, including organizing events, booking travel arrangements, maintaining communication channels and driving key team activities (such as staff meeting agendas, supply ordering, etc.)
- Support our daily initiatives by researching topics, presenting insights, placing orders, contacting vendors, arranging meetings and more.
- Assist our CEO with work-life management tasks such as personal appointments, errands, shopping, laundry and other personal matters, all while demonstrating integrity and maintaining discretion at all times.
- Manage complex calendar and scheduling requirements for our CEO and executive team.
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items, acting as a liaison for our CEO’s direct reports.
- Help drive our company culture by planning team activities such as lunch orders, dinners, meetups and other company events.
- Help keep the office clean and organized, while also maintaining a regular stock of all office supplies and inventory, including drinks, food, office supplies, etc.
- A minimum of 3 years experience assisting at the leadership level in a fast-paced technology environment.
- You must be able to handle sensitive and personal information with discretion and absolute confidentiality, and be professional when speaking with people inside and outside of the company.
- A strong, proven ability to multi-task and juggle multiple responsibilities and projects at once, all while supporting the big-picture needs of the CEO and leadership team.
- A flexible schedule that allows you to work weekends or evenings when necessary, adapt to a changing schedule, and take calls / answer emails when needed.
- A fresh, energetic, and enthusiastic personality. You’ll always remain positive, proactive and be able to always exercise great judgment.
- The ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment. You should be able to take general instructions and drive projects to completion.
- An advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook as well as strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint, and Vision.
- The ability to learn quickly and adapt to change.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience in an Office Management role is a major plus.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Great Benefits
- Our full coverage benefits package is available to all employees and includes health, dental and 401(k).
- Generous Paid Time Off
- 15 paid days off to start PLUS additional breaks including 9 paid holidays, a Parental Leave Program, and more!
- Lunch and Snacks
- Our kitchen is loaded with snacks, pop, wine & beer, and if you need a caffeine boost we’ve got you covered with our coffee bar!
- Knowledge is power, which is why we encourage all employees to check out the latest industry happenings. We’ll cover the cost!
- Plus much more
- Flexible working hours, monthly tech talks and weekly fitness classes, to name a few.
Detroit, Michigan - in the heart of Greektown!