Hello Innovation owns and operates a strong set of businesses powered by innovation and change. We are disruptive by design. We love solving the world’s toughest business challenges. It’s in our DNA to change the world and improve lives through our portfolio of companies.
There’s no shame in being ambitious at Hello Innovation; career growth is a priority for us – we help one another climb, we don’t climb over one another. A team-driven environment and high levels of integrity serve as incubators for brilliant minds.
Intrigued? Perfect. We’re hiring like crazy right now, and looking for driven, forward-thinking problem solvers to join our team.
Do you have what it takes to lead the operations of a portfolio of businesses that are exploding with growth? Are you obsessed with continuously designing and improving the perfect balance of processes & systems to be a world-class agile enterprise? Are you a data-driven nerd that loves KPI’s and executive dashboards? Do you love challenging conventional wisdom and making a difference in the world? Then imagine what you can do working with a group of the brightest minds in our get-sh*t-done culture.
Ready to be inspired everyday? Great, because we’re looking for a rock star Chief Operating Officer!
As a member of the senior management team, our COO will work alongside our CEO to oversee product development, build an internal infrastructure that can sustain rapid growth, and have ultimate ownership on all internal operations.
• Develop & Execute Operations Plan
• Manage Teams & Projects
• Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in senior leadership role.
• At least 2 years of experience of successfully managing a multi-faceted technology business is a must.
• Experience developing systems and workflows to support a growing organization.
• Experience leading a team of employees with demonstrated achievement of ambitious goals.
• Demonstrated success in project management of complicated work streams to successful implementation.
• Experience in strategy development and financial management; strong critical thinking and organizational skills.
• Results-oriented, pays high attention to detail in all aspects of work.
• Excellent communication skills – both oral and written.
• Is proactive, team-oriented, comfortable with ambiguity, and able to make decisions in the face of uncertainty.
• Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative, and entrepreneurial environment.
• Proficient with Salesforce (a major plus).
• Experience working with the Agile project management framework is preferred.
Compensation & Benefits
Detroit, MI – in the heart of Greektown!
Hello Innovation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, State or local law.