Personal Assistant / Household Manager
Working at Hello Innovation is more than just a job. It’s an invitation to reinvent the world as we know it, to go against the grain of what’s possible and to rewrite the rules along the way. Every day we get up and challenge ourselves to solve problems that matter, the problems that impact billions and bring radical change and improvement to humankind.
This may sound like a crazy, lofty goal, but we came from nothing (no investors or debt) and for nearly two decades our products have touched hundreds of millions of people. We’ve proved that industries change, problems are solved and lives are improved when design, technology, and the unexpected collide. And we’re just getting started.
A career at HI isn’t for everyone. We’re an eclectic team of dreamers, creators and doers who are on a mission to bring meaningful innovation to the world. If you’re looking to be inspired, challenged and leave work every day knowing you did the best work of your life, you’ve come to the right place.
ABOUT THE JOB
We’re looking for a Personal Assistant / Household Manager to help our CEO stay focused on what matters, while still balancing life and fun! We’re looking for someone who can serve as our champion for all things property management and vendor coordination, while helping with personal scheduling, errands, event planning, and more.
If you’re looking for a relaxed, predictable, super-structured role with a better work/life balance, this is NOT the job for you. But, if you’re ready to play a key role in the renovation and management of a one-of-a-kind estate, work with talented people and roll up your sleeves to help us get sh*t done, then keep reading..
- You’re a modern-day MacGyver. You’ve never met a problem that couldn’t be solved. You aren't knocked off balance by the unexpected and are always up for a challenge.
- ...And you get it done right, down to the last detail. You believe the difference between mediocrity and excellence is attention to detail.
- You’re energized by helping people, but aren’t afraid to take the lead. You love playing a supporting role, but aren’t afraid to stand alone when it comes to making decisions and owning initiatives.
- You thrive under pressure. You’ve mastered the art of juggling multiple priorities and prefer a fast-paced environment.
- You love to bring structure to chaos. You can orchestrate resources and organize schedules, plans, projects and assets like nobody’s business.
- You’ve mastered the art of communication. You understand how people think and work, and can determine the best way to get things done by speaking their language.
- This isn't your first rodeo. You have 2+ years experience as a personal assistant / household manager.
- Coordinate renovation projects across properties, helping research, interview, hire and manage vendors.
- Manage all household staff and vendors, ensuring residences are perfectly maintained at all times.
- Keep properties fully stocked and organized; setting, maintaining and continuously improving organization and inventory systems.
- Manage incoming mail and pay personal bills in a timely manner.
- Take care of dogs, including transportation to and from doggie daycare as well as managing vet and grooming appointments.
- Manage all vehicles and boats; coordinating transportation, regular maintenance and detailing and ensuring all vehicle documentation and insurance is up to date.
- Set and manage personal appointments for the CEO and his family.
- Run errands as needed.
- Organize personal events; hiring and overseeing vendors.
- Make / monitor travel arrangements.
- Develop a sense of the tasks that are causing a lack of daily efficiency, and elevate those tasks if relevant.
- Manage / execute other projects as needed.
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Meaningful work. This is not just a job. You can find a job anywhere. This is a place for the bold to get paid to give a sh*t and make a real impact on people’s lives when they need it most.
- Be a part of something (really) big. Our products touch over 45 million people every month, and we are chasing problems that billions suffer from. Not just any problem, the ones that are filled with purpose and meaning. This is your chance to be more than a number and make history.
- No red tape. Say goodbye to pointless meetings or political hoops to jump through. We’re scrappy, believe in autonomy and empower our teams to do whatever it takes to do the unthinkable.
- Learning animal environment. Learn more here than any other place on earth. We make sure you never stop growing and offer an allowance for continued learning.
- We ignite the best in you. We exist not only to deliver meaningful innovation, but to ignite and inspire the creative problem solver in you.
- A creative, come-as-you-are environment. Our team never stops pushing you to be the best that you can be and still makes time to have some fun.
- Top of market pay. Along with a full benefits package including health, dental and 401k.
- Plus many more. Additional perks include daily catered lunches, team activities, paid holidays, bonuses and much more.
Diversity isn’t just a checkbox. At Hello Innovation, our eclectic team from all walks of life is our secret sauce to meaningful innovation. Needless to say, we are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.