Technical Support Hero - Remote
- Full Time
Working at Hello Innovation is more than just a job. It’s an invitation to reinvent the world as we know it, to go against the grain of what’s possible and to rewrite the rules along the way. Every day we get up and challenge ourselves to solve problems that matter, the problems that impact billions and bring radical change and improvement to humankind.
This may sound like a crazy, lofty goal, but we came from nothing (no investors or debt) and for nearly two decades our products have touched hundreds of millions of people. We’ve proved that industries change, problems are solved and lives are improved when design, technology, and the unexpected collide. And we’re just getting started.
A career at HI isn’t for everyone. We’re an eclectic team of dreamers, creators and doers who are on a mission to bring meaningful innovation to the world. If you’re looking to be inspired, challenged and leave work every day knowing you did the best work of your life, you’ve come to the right place.
ABOUT THE JOB
Technical support is different at Hello Innovation.
We don't believe in red tape or limits; we’ll arm you with the resources you'll need to exceed customers’ expectations and deliver a truly remarkable experience.
As a Tech Support Hero, you’ll help new clients get started and current ones get the personal support they need. Whether you’re training clients, helping bring an idea to life, or troubleshooting a technical issue, you’ll make an impact on someone’s life with our meaningful products.
The best part? You actually have the opportunity to build relationships with customers, shape our products, grow in your position, and act as a liaison between our departments ﹘ ultimately creating the best possible experience for our customers.
- You’re a tech nerd at heart. You can’t wait to get your hands on the latest and greatest technology. You’re a quick study when it comes to learning new products or features and are eager to look under the hood to understand how things work.
- You love to create. You have an eye for great design and love to create, whether it’s graphic design, websites, videos or photography.
- You’re a modern-day MacGyver. You love the challenge of troubleshooting and rotating through different technical skill sets to solve issues.
- Empathy is your middle name. You have an uncanny ability to relate to people’s emotions and empathize when technology is not working as expected.
- Helping people energizes you. You have strong people skills and are motivated to do what’s best for the customer, anticipating their needs and adjusting for roadblocks.
- You’ve mastered the art of communication. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and can gracefully break down, solve, and explain even the most complex problems; tailoring your communication style to different audiences.
- No babysitter required. You’re the ambitious, “roll up your sleeves” type that’s comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment autonomously.
- This isn’t your first rodeo. You have experience analyzing and solving technical problems and have a proven track record of improving customer support systems.
- You’re flexible. You understand that issues don’t only happen from 9-5 and are able to work a schedule that’s based around our customers’ needs.
- Troubleshoot and resolve client issues, identifying patterns to diagnose symptoms and causes.
- Play a key role in improving our products and processes by identifying and providing feedback on customer issues.
- Inspire excitement around our products by helping clients understand their impact and potential.
- Help our clients get the most out of our products by providing assistance, sharing knowledge and empowering them to bring their visions to life.
- Train new customers, arming them with the skills they need to hit the ground running.
- Build relationships with our customers and advocate new features and ideas on their behalf.
- Contribute to building new processes, systems and documentation to elevate the overall customer experience.
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Meaningful work. This is not just a job. You can find a job anywhere. This is a place for the bold to get paid to give a sh*t and make a real impact on people’s lives when they need it most.
- Be part of something (really) big. Our products touch over 45 million people every month, and we are chasing problems that billions suffer from. Not just any problem, the ones that are filled with purpose and meaning. This is your chance to be more than a number and make history.
- No red tape. Say goodbye to pointless meetings or political hoops to jump through. We’re scrappy, believe in autonomy and empower our teams to do whatever it takes to do the unthinkable.
- Learning animal environment. Learn more here than any other place on earth. We make sure you never stop growing and offer an allowance for continued learning.
- We ignite the best in you. We exist not only to deliver meaningful innovation, but to ignite and inspire the creative problem solver in you.
- A creative, come-as-you-are environment. Our team never stops pushing you to be the best that you can be and still makes time to have some fun.
- Plus many more. Additional perks include a full benefits package, daily catered lunches, team activities, paid holidays, bonuses and much more.
Currently, our team is working remotely due to COVID-19, but we will reopen our offices once it's safe.
Diversity isn’t just a checkbox. At Hello Innovation, our eclectic team from all walks of life is our secret sauce to meaningful innovation. Needless to say, we are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.