Working at Hello Innovation is more than just a job. It’s an invitation to reinvent the world as we know it, to go against the grain of what’s possible and to rewrite the rules along the way. Every day we get up and challenge ourselves to create products that are sexier, work better and solve problems that no one has ever thought to solve.
A decade later, we’ve proved that industries change, problems are solved and lives are improved when design, technology, and the unexpected collide. And we’re just getting started.
A career at HI isn’t for everyone. We’re an eclectic team of dreamers, creators and doers who are on a mission to bring meaningful innovation to the world. If you’re looking to be inspired, challenged and leave work every day knowing you did the best work of your life, you’ve come to the right place.
ABOUT THE JOB
Do you love setting out on new adventures and never knowing what you’re going to see each day? Do you love bringing excitement and surprise to people’s day? Do you take pride in a job well done? Then we should talk.
We’re looking for a passionate, Mobile Billboard Driver to drive our company’s billboard truck around Metro Detroit, as well as on occasional long-distance trips.
A job as a driver at Hello Innovation is different. We see our drivers as so much more than just someone who jumps in our truck and drives it from point A to point B. This is a great opportunity to play a key role in setting the strategies for our campaigns to make them a success!
- This isn’t your first rodeo. You have experience in driving larger commercial vehicles and have a Chauffeur's License or CDL with
- No babysitter required. You’re the ambitious, “roll up your sleeves” type that’s ready to get the job done.
- You’re a modern-day MacGyver. You’ve never met a problem that couldn’t be solved.
- You’re ready for anything that comes your way. You’re comfortable with a little chaos and are always up for the challenge.
- You get it right, down to the last detail. You believe the difference between mediocrity and excellence is attention to detail.
- You think before you act. Your high EQ allows you to self-regulate, continuously improve your weaknesses and ask for help when you need it.
- Operate our billboard truck and drive scheduled routes as defined by our marketing and management teams.
- Keep our billboard truck in perfect condition by performing routine inspections and scheduling maintenance and service as needed.
- Prep the billboard truck for campaigns, making sure that it is washed, detailed and that all signage is clean and installed properly.
- Use your best judgement while following all laws and regulations to do whatever it takes to get our advertisements seen!
- Support the team by coming up with route and campaign ideas.
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Meaningful work. Get paid to give a sh*t and make a real impact on people’s lives when they need it most.
- Top of market pay. Along with a full benefits package including health, dental and 401k.
- We ignite you - that’s right, you. We exist not only to deliver meaningful innovation, but to ignite and inspire the creative problem solver in you.
- Experience to prepare you for whatever career lies ahead. Including training and mentorship opportunities from some of world’s top talent.
- A fun, come-as-you-are environment. Our team never stops pushing you to be the best that you can be and still makes time to have some fun.
- Flexible scheduling. We can work around your schedule, whether you’re going to school, being a parent, or just living life to the fullest.
- Plus many more. Additional perks include daily catered lunches, team activities, paid holidays, bonuses and much more.
We have full-time, part-time and weekend positions available for this role.
Diversity isn’t just a checkbox. At Hello Innovation, our eclectic team from all walks of life is our secret sauce to meaningful innovation. Needless to say, we are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.